What’s happening around the footprints of emergence?
Posted Februar 1, 2014on:
A lot ist happening around the footprints🙂
- Our online course about the footprints of emergence gave me interesting insights into the use of footprints by different learners. And new ideas how to use the footprints emerged!
- In January we develop a proposal for the Sparkling Science call where students of schools should work as scientists. Our idea in the project is that the students themselves should „translate“ the template of the footprints into their world. It will be a very emergent process when 12 or 16 year old students work with the complex footprint template! Now let’s cross our finders that our submission will be successful.
- I finally finished the call for papers for our 13. E-Learning Day around evaluation of open learning scenarios and I’m very happy that the „parents“ of the footprints Jenny Mackness and Roy Williams will give the keynote🙂 (the conference is in German but there will be English presentations as well).
- I have got a lot of footprints from online-courses, workshops, classes to look at and analyze in detail – and I’m looking forward to find time to immerse myself into it!
- And … in an interesting online meeting with Jenny and Roy we discussed where the footprints came from. I’m very curios to read more about the background of the footprints because until today I’m struggling with the understanding of some of the factors. I did a first mindmap and will add further information to it while our discussion goes on.