Another MOOC – was it the right decision?
Posted September 12, 2012on:
Some minutes ago I logged in for my second MOOC – openess in education – as I’m so motivated of MOOCs at the moment and I love learning in MOOCs – being at the GMW 2012 conference to speak about my experience of the Change11 MOOC!
But – was it the right decision?
- A MOOC needs time – and in October the new semester will start.
- Is the topic interesting enough with respect to my narrow timescale?
- Will I be brave enough to skip modules and / or eventually become a drop-out? (I have no competences to drop-out!)
So, what would be my minimum requirements?
- To follow the MOOC in 5 modules (out of 7)
- To become active in 4 modules (blog, tweet, diigo-group – after my reflection in the last blog contribution I will not join the forum)
Ok, so I will try it and start soon 🙂