„Going away present“ in the Change MOOC
Posted Mai 21, 2012on:
Today we got a „going away present“ of Stephen Downes, only 616 pages about „Connectivism and Connective Knowledge – Essays on meaning and learning networks„. So I’m happy that life will not get totally boring after the end of the Change Mooc.
I’m looking forward to read
- what connectivsm is (p 85) and what it’s not (92)
- on thinking about language (169)
- small groups (369) and the cloud and collaboration (367).
I already read:
- That’s Week One in the Record Books (517) and laughed about Stephen’s horror „Having everybody descend on the thing at once, for example. “ (518)
- and the last post „The Knowledge Hunters“ (613).